Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Adventist Health Portland is actively seeking family medicine physicians to float coverage pool positions at Portland primary care and urgent care clinics as needed.
- Relocation assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portland, OR.
- This is not a J-1 or H-1B eligible opportunity.
- Experience or familiarity with EMR is a plus along with Urgent Care experience.
- Student loan repayment.
- This position is paid at a flat $110/hour rate with full benefits prorated to FTE status.
- Signing bonus.
- Both newly trained or experienced physicians with a collaborative approach to medicine will be considered for the current needs.
- The incoming physicians would join two existing providers, bringing the total to four.
- Adventist Health Portland is part of the Ohsu health system.
- Located in the magnificent Pacific Northwest, the Portland area offers a high quality of life, gorgeous scenery, a vibrant downtown and year-round outdoor activities.
- There are 32-40 anticipated patient contact hours per week (weekdays and weekends).
- As an employed provider, this position comes with full benefits which are prorated based on FTE status.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be Oregon licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.