Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Great Falls) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Russell made Great Falls his home, and did much of his painting in his studio there.
- Great Falls, named for a series of waterfalls on the Missouri River, is a city of about 55,000, making it Montana's third largest (after Billings and Missoula).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- The incumbent will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Great Falls, MT Seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for Ambulatory Care.
- This position may include participation in the provision of telemedicine care to outlying communities as well as occasional travel to other VA clinics within Montana to provide clinical coverage.
- But the country around Great Falls looks much as Charles Russell found it and painted it at the end of the 19th century.
- An important cog in the United States military strategy, it is the home of Malmstrom Air Force Base, which several times has been threatened with closure (which would devastate the city), but it has thus far avoided that fate.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing chronic illness care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.