Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Experience or familiarity with EMR is a plus along with Urgent Care experience.
- The family medicine position is 100% outpatient, Monday-Friday with a schedule of 32-36 patient contact hours per week.
- A candidate who can provide care in both family medicine and/or urgent care is ideal, but not a requirement.
- 33 miles from Vancouver, Washington.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portland, OR.
- The ideal candidate is a family medicine physician who enjoys working in a collaborative environment with both Physicians and Advanced Practitioners.
- Adventist Health Portland is part of the Ohsu health system.
- Sandy Family Medicine offers x-ray and lab services and shares office space with Adventist Medical Group's Sandy Urgent Care Clinic.
- Both newly trained or experienced physicians with a collaborative approach to medicine will be considered for the current needs.
- Sandy, Oregon is a suburban/rural community of 9, of Portland, Oregon.
- This is not a J-1 or H-1B eligible opportunity.
- Hood National Forest which includes easy access to world class skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, kayaking and rock climbing.
- Sandy is considered the gateway community to Mt.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be Oregon licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- The Sandy community hosts affordable housing and a good school system to raise a family.
- As an employed provider, this position comes with a competitive compensation and physician benefit packages that includes both guaranteed and incentivized compensation.
- Seeking a candidate who enjoys seeing full scope of patient care, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Adventist Health Portland is actively seeking a family medicine physician for a Family Practice Clinic located in Sandy, OR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.