Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Billings) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Since its 1880s development by Frederick Billings as a railroad town, the city has evolved into the economic and industrial hub for the entire region.
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Billings, MT S eeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for Ambulatory Care.
- The most populous city in Montana with over 100,000 residents, Billings might well be the most urban place in Montana or Wyoming.
- The incumbent will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- The economy is still based on cattle and grain, but downtown Billings boasts new banks and contemporary business centers, with many historic buildings enjoying restorations since the turn of the 21st century.
- This position may include participation in the provision of telemedicine care to outlying communities as well as occasional travel to other VA clinics within Montana to provide clinical coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- Billings also has its share of scenic splendor: From the rimrocks surrounding the city you can see the Pryor Mountains, the Bighorns, and the majestic Beartooths to the west.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- Once a booming oil town, as well as a crossroads for the railroads, Billings has now positioned itself as the progressive medical center for all of eastern Montana, the Dakotas, and Wyoming.
- You'll find real shopping malls here, along with the occasional 5 o'clock traffic jam and the tallest free-standing brick building in the world (the 23-story Crowne Plaza).
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing chronic illness care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.