Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
- Loan Repayment Programs.
- Gym Membership Discount.
- Salary - Negotiable.
- An Integrated Healthcare System in Washington, nationally recognized by numerous organizations for their continued commitment to quality, safety, innovations and excellence, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their robust Primary Care Clinic.
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 5pm.
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance.
- Group was recognized as one of the top "150 Great Places to work in Healthcare".
- Family Medicine Physician for Primary Care Clinic.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and more.
- Schedule: 4-day work week (optional 5 day work week, if desired).
- Family Medicine, Loan Repayment, 4-day workweek, Central Washington - Perm JOB.
- Clinic is expanding to accommodate significant growth of the area.
- Located near the area of Moses Lake, WA.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Moses Lake, WA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.