Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Everett) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-ran practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
- Our supportive and collegial teams specialize in performing courteous, efficient and accurate care when a patient's general practitioner is unavailable.
- Kelly Ulrich, Provider Recruitment.
- Focused on providing high-quality care and placing patients as a priority.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Everett, WA.
- Builds positive work relationships and fosters a fun, positive work environment.
- Competitive salary with above market hourly rate.
- Coordinated care- We have more than 600 specialty and primary care providers in more than 40 medical specialties.
- You already love the Northwest.
- Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's most sought-after organizations.
- Location: Everett, Washington.
- Epic EMR.
- Examines and treats preventative and acute patient needs to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
- We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- Above market benefits, including medical/ dental/ vision, retirement, malpractice, leadership pathways, paid license renewals etc.
- Comfortable working independently, and within a group, contributing to the efforts of the entire team.
- Flexible shifts- both part time and full-time schedule options available.
- Shows flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts at all clinic locations.
- Why not love your career, too?
- The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and the successful applicant would have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities.
- The Everett Clinic is looking for a full time or part time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care Physician Float Pool.
- We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Application URL:.
- Our team of more than quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent evidence based care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients.
- Variable and exciting patient care mix in a patient-centered, collaborative work environment.
- Our initial online application process takes less than two minutes.
- If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk to you.
- The strongest candidate would have experience in primary care and be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within family medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.