Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Everett) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Why not love your career, too?
- Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's most sought-after organizations.
- Comfortable working independently, and within a group, contributing to the efforts of the entire team.
- Competitive salary with above market hourly rate.
- We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- Location: Everett, Washington.
- Shows flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts at all clinic locations.
- The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and the successful applicant would have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities.
- Above market benefits, including medical/ dental/ vision, retirement, malpractice, leadership pathways, paid license renewals etc.
- The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-ran practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
- Application URL:.
- Coordinated care- We have more than 600 specialty and primary care providers in more than 40 medical specialties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Everett, WA.
- Focused on providing high-quality care and placing patients as a priority.
- Our initial online application process takes less than two minutes.
- Variable and exciting patient care mix in a patient-centered, collaborative work environment.
- The Everett Clinic is looking for a full time or part time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care Physician Float Pool.
- Builds positive work relationships and fosters a fun, positive work environment.
- Epic EMR.
- Kelly Ulrich, Provider Recruitment.
- Examines and treats preventative and acute patient needs to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
- The strongest candidate would have experience in primary care and be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within family medicine.
- You already love the Northwest.
- If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk to you.
- Flexible shifts- both part time and full-time schedule options available.
- Our team of more than quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent evidence based care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients.
- Our supportive and collegial teams specialize in performing courteous, efficient and accurate care when a patient's general practitioner is unavailable.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago