Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You will utilize electronic medical records.
- You will provide on.
- You will be required to ensure organization or facility continuity of operations and/or completion of tasks that are considered essential to the mission designated by a local or command decision.
- Privileged to independently practice as a Family Practice Physician within the past 2 years, actively practiced within the past 2 years by having encountered a sufficient number of clinical cases to represent a broad spectrum of the privileges required).
- Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- You will perform physical examinations as well as manage moderately complex acute and chronic illnesses.
- This experience/training will include providing a full scope of primary and preventive health care services to patients from birth to death.
- If more than one resume is received, only the last resume received and processed will be reviewed.
- This announcement uses the OPM Federal Wide direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- You will serve as a Family Practice Physician in the Family Medicine Department of Naval Hospital Whidbey Island.
- Board certification is desired but not required.
- Selective Placement Factor: This position has a selective placement factor that will be used to screen out ineligible candidates.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
- Send your resume only (provide detail description of duties under each work experience) to medjobs @navy.
- Licensing: Active, permanent, full, unrestricted physician license to practice medicine in any state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- You will function as a preceptor for Physician Assistants and consultant for Family Nurse Practitioners.
- The selective placement factor is: Possession of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Certification.
- 3 yrs.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required.
- Current clinical competence (e.
- Your complete application (resume, assessment questionnaire, and all supporting documents) must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 03/01/2019.
- In this position you will provide a full scope of primary and preventive health care services to patients from birth to death.
- You will be required to meet any applicable credentialing or privileging requirements prior to appointment.
- If your Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree is from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, you must have a permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg), a Fifth Pathway Certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduated education in a foreign country, or successfully completed the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation.
- This job opportunity announcement has a first cut-off date.
- Your resume must reflect you have a sufficient level of expertise in Family Practice to perform the core privileges of this position.
- Residency & 1 year fellowship, experience or other training).
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Applications received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of will receive first consideration for this vacancy.
- Applications received after 03/01/2019 may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Whidbey Island, WA.
- You will participate in performance improvement activities/risk management programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- This is a Mission Essential position.
- Residency: 3 years of residency training or equivalent experience and training in Family Practice (e.
- Mil (no SSN or pictures please).
- A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test.
- Depending on staffing needs a 2nd cut-off date may be used.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Failure to document the current certification in your resume or application documents will result in an ineligible rating.
- Completion of a residency program in the specialty approved by the American specialty board or AOA, board certification, or board eligible.
- Insert PL10359473 in your subject line.
- Apply NOW!
- You will provide a full range of medical care to both inpatients and outpatients from birth to death.
- Conditions of Employment.
- You will be subject to random testing.
- No health status contraindications to granting clinical privileges.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.