Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (La Pine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a patient-centered primary care home, La Pine Community Health Center is known for our commitment to care that is all about you.
- Provide care consistent with evidence based medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in La Pine, OR.
- Located in Central Oregon close to Mt.
- The provider works independently and interdependently with other clinic providers.
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care and make appropriate referrals.
- Assist with meeting clinic patient care team productivity and quality care standards.
- Participate in audits, and meet standards of Quality Improvement, Risk Management and Utilization Management programs.
- Provide patients and family members with counseling and education regarding health maintenance, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and need for follow up as appropriate during each patient visit.
- The incumbent works independently and interdependently with other medical providers and visiting specialists.
- Verify and document that the patient understands diagnosis, treatment and follow-up recommendations as required by uniform data system, meaningful use and patient centered medical home standards.
- Provision of comprehensive primary care services for all ages in a primary medical care ambulatory clinic setting.
- Dispense medications in accordance with State of Oregon Pharmacy Board policies.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive primary care services in a primary medical care, ambulatory clinic setting.
- Perform minor outpatient procedures in accordance with the scope of practice and privileging policy.
- Our care is available when you need it, including someone to talk to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provide consultation to other clinic providers either in person or by telephone.
- Bachelor and the Deschutes River, La Pine Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago