Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (La Pine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform minor outpatient procedures in accordance with the scope of practice and privileging policy.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive primary care services in a primary medical care, ambulatory clinic setting.
- Provision of comprehensive primary care services for all ages in a primary medical care ambulatory clinic setting.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in La Pine, OR.
- The provider works independently and interdependently with other clinic providers.
- Provide patients and family members with counseling and education regarding health maintenance, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and need for follow up as appropriate during each patient visit.
- Dispense medications in accordance with State of Oregon Pharmacy Board policies.
- Provide care consistent with evidence based medicine.
- Participate in audits, and meet standards of Quality Improvement, Risk Management and Utilization Management programs.
- Assist with meeting clinic patient care team productivity and quality care standards.
- As a patient-centered primary care home, La Pine Community Health Center is known for our commitment to care that is all about you.
- Bachelor and the Deschutes River, La Pine Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Provide consultation to other clinic providers either in person or by telephone.
- Located in Central Oregon close to Mt.
- Verify and document that the patient understands diagnosis, treatment and follow-up recommendations as required by uniform data system, meaningful use and patient centered medical home standards.
- Our care is available when you need it, including someone to talk to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care and make appropriate referrals.
- The incumbent works independently and interdependently with other medical providers and visiting specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.