Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minus the two-hour wait for a table.
- If the physician wishes, he or she can admit patients into the Hospital but do not have to as they have a dedicated Hospitalist team to take can of admissions.
- Full comprehensive benefits package!
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in an Outpatient setting.
- Salem is home to lively nightlife and culture, vintage theaters and enough oddities to check off the "see something weird" box.
- Location: E njoy the capitol of Oregon!
- 5 weeks of PTO!
- And there's the food!
- Facility: A not-for-profit, acute-care hospital that serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities in and around Salem.
- Salem is accessible, unhurried and easy to navigate, full of parks, friendly people and welcoming local events that make any time a great time to visit.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Patient volume is roughly 18-20 per day and there are Advanced Practitioners in the practice for assistance as well.
- Salem boasts a thriving restaurant scene serving farm to table food paired with carefully curated local wine, or craft beer, or hand-roasted coffee that visitors build their trip around.
- Salem is the best of big city and small town Oregon.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with Friday's usually being the admin day.
- Compensation: $250,000 with bonuses and sign on available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.