Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- As a primary care medical home, La Clinica serves 30,000 patients annually throughout our six health care centers, 34-chair dental clinic, and mobile health center -- a 40 foot converted RV.
- If outdoor adventure is what you seek, look no further as the area has an active community of endurance athletes, mountain bikers, hikers, kayakers, and more.
- An excellent 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with an organization match.
- Within the organization we have systems in place that help foster innovation, decision making, interdisciplinary teamwork, and workflows.
- La Clinica understands the need for a healthy work-life balance.
- Also a primary care medical home, this is a dynamic and innovative site, with a strong focus on holistic health and alternatives to classical western medicine.
- We are an innovative non-profit organization, with the focus on providing exceptional health care to all who have barriers to care, and include integrative behavioral and dental health care in our practices.
- West Medford Health Center has a neighborhood health center feel, where a majority of our patients live in the immediate vicinity and walk to their medical home.
- Through our partnerships within the community, employees may receive discounts at major cellular companies, fitness centers, local events, and even some restaurants!
- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is a highly regarded venue for both traditional drama and innovative productions that has been attracting crowds from around the world for over 80 years.
- Central Point Health Center is our northern-most primary care site, serving the small community of Central Point and beyond.
- Phoenix Health Center is our "mothership" - a large bustling primary care medical home that served as our sole site for many years.
- Cutting through the Valley is the mighty Rogue River and its myriad tributaries which offer their own great recreational opportunities.
- La Clinica's mission is to serve the people who need us most through exceptional, affordable, and compassionate care, inspiring all those we touch to lead full and healthy lives.
- This health center has an integrated dental suite in addition to the primary care offerings, and serves patients from "birth to death", with a slightly larger geriatric population.
- Group Life Insurance.
- All of our locations are conveniently located near shopping centers and within a short driving distance of one another.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Voluntary Accident, Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Medford, OR.
- As a PCP within the Birch Grove Health Center, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with Mental Health providers, Substance Abuse providers, Department of Human Services, Corrections and Court Systems, and other agencies working with patients specifically around mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Family Physician.
- La Clinica is located in beautiful Southern Oregon which boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life.
- There is an abundance of restaurants and a diverse art and musical scene.
- We are a certified National Health Service Corps (Nhsc) Loan Repayment Site with a medical Health Professional Shortage Area (Hpsa) score of 20, for which you would be eligible.
- We have family-friendly hours, generous PTO, and free access to Wings Personal Growth Seminars.
- Financial assistance with relocation.
- Malpractice and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Paid licensure fees.
- This location also provides the opportunity for gardening classes as part of La Clinica's commitment to holistic health.
- Flexible time off to complete CME courses with covered costs.
- Also providing comprehensive medical care to a large pediatric and adult population, this health center is located in one of our most impoverished Medford neighborhoods.
- High Hpsa scores leading to some of the best Nhsc Loan Repayment options.
- La Clinica boasts a state-of-the-art wellness center that provides a holistic approach to healthcare.
- We are a federally qualified community health center that is committed to serving a diverse group of people, many of whom face barriers to care.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Our Wellness Center is searching for integrative medicine providers to expand the current complementary offerings of Functional Medicine, acupuncture, physical therapy, nutrition counseling, yoga, Zumba and cooking classes.
- We also provide classes in cooking, yoga, gardening, and Zumba.
- Preferred interest in Medication-Assisted Treatment and DEA X-waivered.
- The Valley is surrounded by extensive trail networks, world class wineries, golf courses, as well as The Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- Birch Grove Health Center is a unique site that provides comprehensive medical care to patients with a history of mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- We also support our patients' and providers' desire for non-pharmacological treatment of chronic pain through a robust controlled substance program, and our administration is a dynamic group of forward-thinking individuals who listen to and value the input of all employees.
- Located in south Medford, this primary care medical home continues to serve patients from throughout the valley, from "birth to death.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.