Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Within the organization we have systems in place that help foster innovation, decision making, interdisciplinary teamwork, and workflows.
- La Clinica's mission is to serve the people who need us most through exceptional, affordable, and compassionate care, inspiring all those we touch to lead full and healthy lives.
- Paid licensure fees.
- Family Physician.
- Birch Grove Health Center is a unique site that provides comprehensive medical care to patients with a history of mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- As a PCP within the Birch Grove Health Center, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with Mental Health providers, Substance Abuse providers, Department of Human Services, Corrections and Court Systems, and other agencies working with patients specifically around mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- The Valley is surrounded by extensive trail networks, world class wineries, golf courses, as well as The Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- We also provide classes in cooking, yoga, gardening, and Zumba.
- Voluntary Accident, Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance.
- Located in south Medford, this primary care medical home continues to serve patients from throughout the valley, from "birth to death.
- Flexible time off to complete CME courses with covered costs.
- We have family-friendly hours, generous PTO, and free access to Wings Personal Growth Seminars.
- Also a primary care medical home, this is a dynamic and innovative site, with a strong focus on holistic health and alternatives to classical western medicine.
- Through our partnerships within the community, employees may receive discounts at major cellular companies, fitness centers, local events, and even some restaurants!
- La Clinica boasts a state-of-the-art wellness center that provides a holistic approach to healthcare.
- This location also provides the opportunity for gardening classes as part of La Clinica's commitment to holistic health.
- If outdoor adventure is what you seek, look no further as the area has an active community of endurance athletes, mountain bikers, hikers, kayakers, and more.
- We are a certified National Health Service Corps (Nhsc) Loan Repayment Site with a medical Health Professional Shortage Area (Hpsa) score of 20, for which you would be eligible.
- Our Wellness Center is searching for integrative medicine providers to expand the current complementary offerings of Functional Medicine, acupuncture, physical therapy, nutrition counseling, yoga, Zumba and cooking classes.
- We are an innovative non-profit organization, with the focus on providing exceptional health care to all who have barriers to care, and include integrative behavioral and dental health care in our practices.
- Group Life Insurance.
- As a primary care medical home, La Clinica serves 30,000 patients annually throughout our six health care centers, 34-chair dental clinic, and mobile health center -- a 40 foot converted RV.
- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is a highly regarded venue for both traditional drama and innovative productions that has been attracting crowds from around the world for over 80 years.
- La Clinica understands the need for a healthy work-life balance.
- All of our locations are conveniently located near shopping centers and within a short driving distance of one another.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Preferred interest in Medication-Assisted Treatment and DEA X-waivered.
- Phoenix Health Center is our "mothership" - a large bustling primary care medical home that served as our sole site for many years.
- We also support our patients' and providers' desire for non-pharmacological treatment of chronic pain through a robust controlled substance program, and our administration is a dynamic group of forward-thinking individuals who listen to and value the input of all employees.
- An excellent 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with an organization match.
- High Hpsa scores leading to some of the best Nhsc Loan Repayment options.
- Central Point Health Center is our northern-most primary care site, serving the small community of Central Point and beyond.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Medford, OR.
- West Medford Health Center has a neighborhood health center feel, where a majority of our patients live in the immediate vicinity and walk to their medical home.
- Financial assistance with relocation.
- We are a federally qualified community health center that is committed to serving a diverse group of people, many of whom face barriers to care.
- Malpractice and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- La Clinica is located in beautiful Southern Oregon which boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life.
- This health center has an integrated dental suite in addition to the primary care offerings, and serves patients from "birth to death", with a slightly larger geriatric population.
- There is an abundance of restaurants and a diverse art and musical scene.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Cutting through the Valley is the mighty Rogue River and its myriad tributaries which offer their own great recreational opportunities.
- Also providing comprehensive medical care to a large pediatric and adult population, this health center is located in one of our most impoverished Medford neighborhoods.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.