Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Poulsbo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a full or part-time position.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Poulsbo, WA.
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Board certified in FM or EM.
- Generous benefit package for full-time status.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- WA license (active/good standing).
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.