Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Poulsbo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Poulsbo, WA.
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a full or part-time position.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
- Generous benefit package for full-time status.
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- Board certified in FM or EM.
- WA license (active/good standing).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.