Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wenatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When you join one of Confluence's rural practices, you enjoy the strength of a world-class healthcare system, in an environment and lifestyle that's rich with opportunity.
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Physician to join existing practice in Wenatchee.
- This is an established collegial group with access to ancillary services and over 30 specialty services lines within the Confluence Health system.
- Confluence Health | Wenatchee Valley Medical Center, Wenatchee Washington.
- We actively support the communities we serve, because investing in people is central to our mission.
- Confluence Health was formed in 2013 as an affiliation between Wenatchee Valley Medical Center and Central Washington Hospital, to create an integrated rural healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals, multi-specialty care in over 30 service lines and primary care in ten communities across North Central Washington.
- In the Middle of Leading Medicine.
- That's why our rural health initiative is so vital.
- Family Medicine Part time Practitioner without OB.
- We are dedicated to improving our patients health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner.
- In the Middle of Mountains, Rivers, Valleys, Orchards and Vineyards.
- The practice consists of 7 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner as well as a full support staff.
- We are located in the heart of Washington State.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking'it is all right here.
- As a Physician within the Confluence Health system, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Center, an independent physician-governed group that was formed in 1941.
- In the Middle of World Class Outdoor Recreation.
- In the Middle of Partnership.
- Confluence Health is a large rural healthcare delivery system with a regional focus.
- In the Middle of Opportunity.
- By investing in technology and resources to stay on the leading edge of healthcare innovation, our communities get local access to leading medicine.
- We deliver high-quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective care close to home.
- This is a half-time practice share with established physician.
- With over 225 physicians and 100 advanced practice clinicians, we serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles, and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wenatchee, WA.
- The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- In addition to wages that are based on national medians and generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes perks such as loan repayment of up to $120,000, relocation assistance, annual allowances for continuing education, and professional liability insurance including tail coverage.
- Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago