Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Admit to Hospital.
- Competitive Income Guarantee for First Two Years.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the Pacific Northwest.
- 100% Physician Owned and Operated.
- Join Multi-specialty Group of Over 100 Providers.
- Family Practice Physician - 90 Minutes from Portland, OR.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- This family friendly community in Western Oregon has plenty to offer year round.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Located in beautiful Western Oregon, enjoy a year round mild climate with easy access to outdoor adventures!
- Draw Area of 250,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine.
- CME Allowance.
- Sign-on Bonus, Full benefits, and malpractice coverage.
- Partnership Available after 2 years.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.