Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This family friendly community in Western Oregon has plenty to offer year round.
- Hospitalist Admit to Hospital.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Join Multi-specialty Group of Over 100 Providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Draw Area of 250,000.
- Sign-on Bonus, Full benefits, and malpractice coverage.
- Located in beautiful Western Oregon, enjoy a year round mild climate with easy access to outdoor adventures!
- CME Allowance.
- 100% Physician Owned and Operated.
- Competitive Income Guarantee for First Two Years.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Partnership Available after 2 years.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the Pacific Northwest.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Family Practice Physician - 90 Minutes from Portland, OR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.