Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Yakima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Yakima, WA.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- The Primary Care Provider serves as a practicing physician who is responsible for the overall management of patients enrolled for healthcare services provided by Walla Walla VA Health Care System.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Must have full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in ANY United States State.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Must be B/E or B/C.
- Fers basic benefits (pension).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- You will work in a team setting with other physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and support staff assigned to perform duties to accomplish the treatment of our patients.
- Women's Health experience preferred, but not required.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Responsible for administrative tasks associated with clinic operations.
- Disability Retirement.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Yakima, WA is seeking a full-time outpatient primary care physician to support our nation's heroes.
- Average panel size is 1200/1300.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA) Lifetime Healthcare Insurance options available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.