Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salem boasts a thriving restaurant scene serving farm to table food paired with carefully curated local wine, or craft beer, or hand-roasted coffee that visitors build their trip around.
- Being just minutes to Salem provides you the ability to enjoy the capitol of Oregon!
- 5 weeks of PTO!
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with Friday's usually being the admin day.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in an Outpatient setting.
- Location: 14 miles east from the state capitol in Salem along Highway 22.
- Salem is the best of big city and small town Oregon.
- Facility: A not-for-profit, acute-care hospital located just east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
- Salem is home to lively nightlife and culture, vintage theaters and enough oddities to check off the "see something weird" box.
- Patient volume is roughly 18-20 per day and there are Advanced Practitioners in the practice for assistance as well.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- And there's the food!
- Compensation: $250,000 with bonuses and sign on available.
- Full comprehensive benefits package!
- Salem is accessible, unhurried and easy to navigate, full of parks, friendly people and welcoming local events that make any time a great time to visit.
- Minus the two-hour wait for a table.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.