Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salem is the best of big city and small town Oregon.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with Friday's usually being the admin day.
- Compensation: $250,000 with bonuses and sign on available.
- Being just minutes to Salem provides you the ability to enjoy the capitol of Oregon!
- Location: 14 miles east from the state capitol in Salem along Highway 22.
- Patient volume is roughly 18-20 per day and there are Advanced Practitioners in the practice for assistance as well.
- Salem is accessible, unhurried and easy to navigate, full of parks, friendly people and welcoming local events that make any time a great time to visit.
- Salem boasts a thriving restaurant scene serving farm to table food paired with carefully curated local wine, or craft beer, or hand-roasted coffee that visitors build their trip around.
- Minus the two-hour wait for a table.
- 5 weeks of PTO!
- And there's the food!
- Full comprehensive benefits package!
- Facility: A not-for-profit, acute-care hospital located just east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
- Salem is home to lively nightlife and culture, vintage theaters and enough oddities to check off the "see something weird" box.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in an Outpatient setting.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago