Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salem is home to lively nightlife and culture, vintage theaters and enough oddities to check off the "see something weird" box.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in an Outpatient setting.
- Salem is the best of big city and small town Oregon.
- Minus the two-hour wait for a table.
- Full comprehensive benefits package!
- Location: 14 miles east from the state capitol in Salem along Highway 22.
- Compensation: $250,000 with bonuses and sign on available.
- 5 weeks of PTO!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Facility: A not-for-profit, acute-care hospital located just east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
- Salem boasts a thriving restaurant scene serving farm to table food paired with carefully curated local wine, or craft beer, or hand-roasted coffee that visitors build their trip around.
- Patient volume is roughly 18-20 per day and there are Advanced Practitioners in the practice for assistance as well.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with Friday's usually being the admin day.
- Salem is accessible, unhurried and easy to navigate, full of parks, friendly people and welcoming local events that make any time a great time to visit.
- Being just minutes to Salem provides you the ability to enjoy the capitol of Oregon!
- And there's the food!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.