Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Portland does host thriving art, theater and music scenes throughout the year as well.
- We are dedicated to our patients with the highest quality care and offering them affordable health care options.
- This city sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers and is in the shadow of a snow-capped Mount Hood.
- It's known for its parks, bridges, bicycle paths, microbreweries, coffeehouses and abundance of outdoor activities, like hiking.
- The physician will work Monday - Friday schedule with NO Calls.
- This city has everything you would want in an area!
- Location: Portland, OR.
- The largest city in the state of Oregon with a population of 600,000 plus in the city limits, while the greater Portland area houses more than 1 million people.
- Facility: We are a Joint Commission-accredited health system and is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest.
- Compensation: Competitive productivity-based compensation program with potential of $200,000+, comprehensive benefits package, A great work/life balance, Sign-on bonus and relocation package, Loan repayment options, Visa sponsorship, Monthly stipend for residents in their final year.
- Opportunity: All-Outpatient opportunity seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician for a Brand New Clinic opening in May of 2018.
- Electronic Medical Records are Epic.
- Teaching opportunity available with Family Medicine Residency in place.
- Patient census of 20-25 daily.
- Portland is also known for its diverse community and eco-friendly community.
- Their medical and dental services are complemented by behavioral health services, nutrition services, drug and alcohol treatment, an HIV/Aids clinic, and community health services.
- Join a team of Primary Care providers and midlevels support.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.