Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Portland does host thriving art, theater and music scenes throughout the year as well.
- This city sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers and is in the shadow of a snow-capped Mount Hood.
- The physician will work Monday - Friday schedule with NO Calls.
- We are dedicated to our patients with the highest quality care and offering them affordable health care options.
- The largest city in the state of Oregon with a population of 600,000 plus in the city limits, while the greater Portland area houses more than 1 million people.
- Compensation: Competitive productivity-based compensation program with potential of $200,000+, comprehensive benefits package, A great work/life balance, Sign-on bonus and relocation package, Loan repayment options, Visa sponsorship, Monthly stipend for residents in their final year.
- Facility: We are a Joint Commission-accredited health system and is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest.
- Teaching opportunity available with Family Medicine Residency in place.
- It's known for its parks, bridges, bicycle paths, microbreweries, coffeehouses and abundance of outdoor activities, like hiking.
- Their medical and dental services are complemented by behavioral health services, nutrition services, drug and alcohol treatment, an HIV/Aids clinic, and community health services.
- Portland is also known for its diverse community and eco-friendly community.
- This city has everything you would want in an area!
- Opportunity: All-Outpatient opportunity seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician for a Brand New Clinic opening in May of 2018.
- Join a team of Primary Care providers and midlevels support.
- Electronic Medical Records are Epic.
- Patient census of 20-25 daily.
- Location: Portland, OR.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago