Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bend) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Bend offers the very best in year-round outdoor life and recreation, and is a favorite vacation destination for many.
- There is a current need for a Family Medicine physician in the Shevlin clinic, located in the heart of it all.
- 4-day work week.
- Competitive first year salary guarantee.
- Light telephone.
- Bachelor, 20 minutes from downtown Bend, is the only destination ski resort in the state of Oregon, and there are numerous cross country trails and snow mobile parks.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bend, OR.
- There is a strong community college, and Oregon State University just launched the Cascades Campus, a full four-year university, also offering some graduate programs.
- 100% outpatient.
- High Lakes Health Care is a busy primary care group, consisting of 30 providers in 6 clinics throughout Central Oregon.
- A terrific regional airport in nearby Redmond provides numerous daily shuttles to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Denver.
- Full benefits.
- The public school system is strong, and there re private school options at all grade levels.
- High Lakes Health Care is part of a family of medical groups managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.
- Summer sports include hiking, climbing at Smith Rock, fishing (lake and river), mountain biking, river sports, and over two-dozen golf courses are within a 45-minute radius.
- It really doesn't get any better than Bend.
- One of the fastest growing cities in the country, Bend is characterized by friendly residents, a charming downtown, glorious vistas and abundant outdoors activities.
- Provider autonomy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.