Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bend) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 100% outpatient.
- A terrific regional airport in nearby Redmond provides numerous daily shuttles to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Denver.
- There is a strong community college, and Oregon State University just launched the Cascades Campus, a full four-year university, also offering some graduate programs.
- Bend offers the very best in year-round outdoor life and recreation, and is a favorite vacation destination for many.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bend, OR.
- There is a current need for a Family Medicine physician in the Shevlin clinic, located in the heart of it all.
- High Lakes Health Care is a busy primary care group, consisting of 30 providers in 6 clinics throughout Central Oregon.
- Summer sports include hiking, climbing at Smith Rock, fishing (lake and river), mountain biking, river sports, and over two-dozen golf courses are within a 45-minute radius.
- One of the fastest growing cities in the country, Bend is characterized by friendly residents, a charming downtown, glorious vistas and abundant outdoors activities.
- High Lakes Health Care is part of a family of medical groups managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.
- Bachelor, 20 minutes from downtown Bend, is the only destination ski resort in the state of Oregon, and there are numerous cross country trails and snow mobile parks.
- It really doesn't get any better than Bend.
- The public school system is strong, and there re private school options at all grade levels.
- Provider autonomy.
- Light telephone.
- Competitive first year salary guarantee.
- Full benefits.
- 4-day work week.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago