Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (East Wenatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is located in Wenatchee, WA where the Cascade Mountains meet the Columbia River.
- Our Mission.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Hour flight from our regional airport.
- Seattle is only a 2 hour scenic drive or 12.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside our door.
- We have a family friendly environment with excellent schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and the arts.
- Where It All Comes Together.
- Our Culture.
- In addition to extremely generous time off allowances, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- As a Physician at Confluence Health, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group, an independent, physician owned and governed group that was formed in 1941.
- Confluence Health is an integrated, regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state.
- World Class Outdoor Recreation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Wenatchee, WA.
- Physician Partnership.
- Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Anti-Coag and Behavioral Health on site.
- We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
- We enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Join a busy robust Family Practice with 7 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12,000 square miles.
- Leading Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.