Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baker City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Requirements include Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree and the successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City (Samc - Baker City) have an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a Family Medicine practice located in Baker City, Oregon.
- Plus a valid controlled substance registration with the Oregon and Idaho Boards of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Samg Baker Clinic is dedicated to providing services for a full spectrum of family medicine patients, including those with pulmonary, diabetic and arthritic/autoimmune conditions.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City.
- Retirement (403b).
- Sign-on Incentives.
- The schedule is a traditional clinic week, Monday through Friday with no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) is a 450+ provider multispecialty group practice that seeks a family practitioner (MD/DO) to work full-time at its Baker City location.
- Obtaining board certification through the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm) or American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (Aobfp) (or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment).
- The physician must demonstrate a commitment to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and work cooperatively with associates and other providers to include physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- The physician will be eligible to obtain a full license in Oregon and Idaho to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baker City, OR.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- PTO & CME Allocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.