Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baker City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus a valid controlled substance registration with the Oregon and Idaho Boards of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Sign-on Incentives.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City.
- Retirement (403b).
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baker City, OR.
- Obtaining board certification through the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm) or American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (Aobfp) (or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment).
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl.
- The physician will be eligible to obtain a full license in Oregon and Idaho to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City (Samc - Baker City) have an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a Family Medicine practice located in Baker City, Oregon.
- The schedule is a traditional clinic week, Monday through Friday with no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
- PTO & CME Allocation.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) is a 450+ provider multispecialty group practice that seeks a family practitioner (MD/DO) to work full-time at its Baker City location.
- Samg Baker Clinic is dedicated to providing services for a full spectrum of family medicine patients, including those with pulmonary, diabetic and arthritic/autoimmune conditions.
- Requirements include Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree and the successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- The physician must demonstrate a commitment to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and work cooperatively with associates and other providers to include physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.