Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baker City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl.
- The physician must demonstrate a commitment to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and work cooperatively with associates and other providers to include physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City (Samc - Baker City) have an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a Family Medicine practice located in Baker City, Oregon.
- Sign-on Incentives.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Obtaining board certification through the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm) or American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (Aobfp) (or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment).
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) is a 450+ provider multispecialty group practice that seeks a family practitioner (MD/DO) to work full-time at its Baker City location.
- The schedule is a traditional clinic week, Monday through Friday with no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baker City, OR.
- PTO & CME Allocation.
- Requirements include Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree and the successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Plus a valid controlled substance registration with the Oregon and Idaho Boards of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Retirement (403b).
- The physician will be eligible to obtain a full license in Oregon and Idaho to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Samg Baker Clinic is dedicated to providing services for a full spectrum of family medicine patients, including those with pulmonary, diabetic and arthritic/autoimmune conditions.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago