Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Only clinic in the country devoted to asbestos related disease research.
- Medical Director Title.
- The Kootenai National Forest has hundreds of miles of hiking trails, lakes, miles of streams, and the Kootenai River beckons the angler.
- Please Reference FP 6484.
- 3 Day Work Week.
- Downhill skiing options are some of the most varied in all the Northern Rockies.
- Area offers over 2 million acres of public lands for the outdoor recreationist.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana.
- 90-mile long Lake Koocanusa is a major attraction to boaters and lake fishermen.
- Easy Access to Kalispell, MT and Whitefish, MT as well as Glacier National Park - all within 90 minutes.
- Global academic affiliation working with top academic centers.
- The area has good hunting for deer, elk, moose, bear and mountain sheep.
- 7-10 patients per day with flexible work days.
- Miles of backcountry roads for X-Country skiing and snowmobiling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.