Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing Bonus.
- The new Hospital has been named as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospital's in the United States and features state-of-the-art equipment, a 2-Bed ICU and a full-service Imaging Department with Nuclear Medicine, Dexa Scanning, CT and MRI.
- Production Incentive Bonus, based on Wrvus.
- Vacation and CME with Annual CME Allowance.
- This is an exciting Hospital Employment opportunity to join an established 9-member primary care team of physicians in a full-time clinic position with shared Pediatric.
- Southwestern Montana offers an amazing lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and is home to some of the best Fly Fishing, Big Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and White-Water Rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Speical interest to see Pediatric and/or Dermatology patients in your practice is welcomed.
- An Excellent New Family Medicine position is now available to join the impressive medical staff for a brand new Hospital in spectacular Southwestern Montana near Yellowstone National Park!
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana.
- This picturesque mountain community is situated along the famous Yellowstone River, near the entrance into Yellowstone National Park and enjoys access to a regional airport and a nearby University campus.
- Qualification for State and Federal Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- The Hospital sees an average of 120 deliveries a year and offers 3 private Ldrp suites.
- The city offers excellent public and private schools for your children and incredible real estate options!
- Relocation Assistance.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Skiers, Hikers and Outdoor enthusiasts Welcome!
- The impressive medical staff includes Board Certified ER physicians in their 9-Bed Emergency Department, Hospitalist Group, General and Orthopedic Surgeons, Radiology, Obgyn and Pediatrics.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Retirement Plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.