Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an exciting Hospital Employment opportunity to join an established 9-member primary care team of physicians in a full-time clinic position with shared Pediatric.
- An Excellent New Family Medicine position is now available to join the impressive medical staff for a brand new Hospital in spectacular Southwestern Montana near Yellowstone National Park!
- Relocation Assistance.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Vacation and CME with Annual CME Allowance.
- This picturesque mountain community is situated along the famous Yellowstone River, near the entrance into Yellowstone National Park and enjoys access to a regional airport and a nearby University campus.
- Production Incentive Bonus, based on Wrvus.
- The impressive medical staff includes Board Certified ER physicians in their 9-Bed Emergency Department, Hospitalist Group, General and Orthopedic Surgeons, Radiology, Obgyn and Pediatrics.
- Speical interest to see Pediatric and/or Dermatology patients in your practice is welcomed.
- Skiers, Hikers and Outdoor enthusiasts Welcome!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Retirement Plan.
- The Hospital sees an average of 120 deliveries a year and offers 3 private Ldrp suites.
- The new Hospital has been named as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospital's in the United States and features state-of-the-art equipment, a 2-Bed ICU and a full-service Imaging Department with Nuclear Medicine, Dexa Scanning, CT and MRI.
- The city offers excellent public and private schools for your children and incredible real estate options!
- Qualification for State and Federal Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Southwestern Montana offers an amazing lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and is home to some of the best Fly Fishing, Big Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and White-Water Rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Signing Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.