Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing Bonus.
- Skiers, Hikers and Outdoor enthusiasts Welcome!
- Malpractice Insurance.
- The impressive medical staff includes Board Certified ER physicians in their 9-Bed Emergency Department, Hospitalist Group, General and Orthopedic Surgeons, Radiology, Obgyn and Pediatrics.
- Vacation and CME with Annual CME Allowance.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Retirement Plan.
- An Excellent New Family Medicine position is now available to join the impressive medical staff for a brand new Hospital in spectacular Southwestern Montana near Yellowstone National Park!
- The Hospital sees an average of 120 deliveries a year and offers 3 private Ldrp suites.
- This is an exciting Hospital Employment opportunity to join an established 9-member primary care team of physicians in a full-time clinic position with shared Pediatric.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Speical interest to see Pediatric and/or Dermatology patients in your practice is welcomed.
- The city offers excellent public and private schools for your children and incredible real estate options!
- This picturesque mountain community is situated along the famous Yellowstone River, near the entrance into Yellowstone National Park and enjoys access to a regional airport and a nearby University campus.
- The new Hospital has been named as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospital's in the United States and features state-of-the-art equipment, a 2-Bed ICU and a full-service Imaging Department with Nuclear Medicine, Dexa Scanning, CT and MRI.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Southwestern Montana offers an amazing lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and is home to some of the best Fly Fishing, Big Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and White-Water Rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Qualification for State and Federal Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Production Incentive Bonus, based on Wrvus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.