Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pullman) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pullman School Districts ranks in the top 100 ranks Pullman 25th among the Nation's Top 100 Places to Live.
- Full-time or part-time employed position.
- Position open due to a planned retirement.
- Myriad recreational activities including golfing, hiking, biking, and water sports.
- Patient volumes 20 - 24 patients per day.
- Ranked as one of Washington's safest cities and one of America's safest college towns by Safewise.
- Home to world class Washington State University.
- Obstetrics and Surgical Obstetrics available.
- The city motto of Pullman is "high tech, higher education and highest quality of life".
- Pullman Regional Hospital in Pullman, WA seeks a Family Medicine Physician.
- Great restaurants, fine arts, professional entertainment, and 17 parks and nearby rivers.
- Join 5 board certified Family Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner and 1 Physician Assistant.
This perm job from Healthcare Recruitment Link was last open on Dec 4.