Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pullman) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Great restaurants, fine arts, professional entertainment, and 17 parks and nearby rivers.
- Obstetrics and Surgical Obstetrics available.
- Home to world class Washington State University.
- Myriad recreational activities including golfing, hiking, biking, and water sports.
- The city motto of Pullman is "high tech, higher education and highest quality of life".
- Join 5 board certified Family Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Pullman Regional Hospital in Pullman, WA seeks a Family Medicine Physician.
- Patient volumes 20 - 24 patients per day.
- Position open due to a planned retirement.
- Pullman School Districts ranks in the top 100 ranks Pullman 25th among the Nation's Top 100 Places to Live.
- Full-time or part-time employed position.
- Ranked as one of Washington's safest cities and one of America's safest college towns by Safewise.
This perm job from Healthcare Recruitment Link was last open on Dec 4.