Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pullman) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Position open due to a planned retirement.
- The city motto of Pullman is "high tech, higher education and highest quality of life".
- Obstetrics and Surgical Obstetrics available.
- Myriad recreational activities including golfing, hiking, biking, and water sports.
- Join 5 board certified Family Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Home to world class Washington State University.
- Pullman School Districts ranks in the top 100 ranks Pullman 25th among the Nation's Top 100 Places to Live.
- Ranked as one of Washington's safest cities and one of America's safest college towns by Safewise.
- Pullman Regional Hospital in Pullman, WA seeks a Family Medicine Physician.
- Patient volumes 20 - 24 patients per day.
- Full-time or part-time employed position.
- Great restaurants, fine arts, professional entertainment, and 17 parks and nearby rivers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Recruitment Link.