Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for staff and family.
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Our qualified professionals promote healthy living by providing top-of-the-line, individualized care while using state-of-the-art technology.
- Carry out basic primary care, including: casting, suturing, x-ray, chronic illness and disease, etc.
- 5 weeks PTO.
- Full scope Family Medicine.
- Located less than one hour from Portland, OR.
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with matching hospital contributions of up to 4%.
- Acute-care hospital that serves more than 30,000 people annually, from communities surrounding Portland, OR.
- Strong Base Salary plus Bonus Incentives.
- Physician: Family Medicine, M-F, Sign-On Bonus, near Portland, OR - Perm JOB.
- Sign-On Bonus of 25K.
- Relocation up to 10K.
- Will see a largely under-served patient population.
- Very strong collegial relationships.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portland, OR.
- Treat a minimum of 20 patients per day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.