Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other tree fruits, like cherries, peaches, pears, nectarines, and apricots are also grown here.
- If you would be interested in exploring a practice in the VHA.
- Physicians earn 26 of paid annual leave (vacation) starting their first year and may accumulate up to 86 days.
- Participation in the VA Education and Debt Reduction Program (Edrp) may be available for Physicians with student loan balances.
- Prefer candidate be board certified or board eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Fully integrated state of the art Integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) network with centralized patient registration and billing.
- Our physicians enjoy a competitive salary that is determined by a Physician Compensation Panel based on Qualifications, Education and Commensurate with Experience.
- A Relocation/Recruitment Incentive may be authorized.
- Mint, asparagus, hay, berries, and eggplant are also among the more than 30 varieties of fruits and vegetables that come from the Yakima Valley.
- Yakima regularly boasts about its 300 days of sunshine each year and 4 distinct seasons.
- Panel size is approximately 1200 patients.
- The Walla Walla VA Medical Center Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc), Yakima, WA, is currently seeking a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our staff.
- Not a lot of people know that this region produces about 75% of all of the hops (a key ingredient in beer) grown in the United States.
- Operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Yakima & Richland, Washington, Lewiston, Idaho and La Grande, Oregon.
- The region has long been known as one of the world's leading producers of apples.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Each Pact team has additional assistance from dedicated pharmacy, social work, and mental health care staff.
- The VHA offers an attractive comprehensive Federal Benefits Package that includes: full malpractice, life insurance, health (portable for life after 5 years), thrift savings plan (401K) with employer matching, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System which has a Defined Benefit Plan "Pension" vested after 5 years, CME, an unmatched work/life balance, and much more!
- The Walla Walla VA Medical Center Primary service area has a radius of approximately 42,000 square mile area in seven counties in southeastern Washington, four counties in northeastern Oregon and four counties in western Idaho, with an estimated veteran population of 65,000.
- You must be a United States citizen and hold an unrestricted medical license from any state, territory or commonwealth of the United States.
- Tele-health technology is utilized to support the patient's access to care.
- Yakima is the Heart of Central Washington.
- The incumbent will perform all of the services required in primary care practice and rating exams.
- Each primary care team consists of a provider, one RN, one LPN, and one clerical associate.
- Outdoor recreation, including water and snow skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, horse back riding, and white water rafting, also makes Yakima a favorite destination for people from throughout the Northwest and around the world.
- We have a model of practice that is futuristic!
- We practice the Pact model of care, otherwise known as the Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Also earn 15 days of sick leave each year (unlimited accumulation) and in addition enjoy 10 federal holidays with pay each year.
- The duties will consist entirely of delivering care in an outpatient clinic.
- With its beautiful weather, central location, relatively low cost of living, and strong sense of community, Yakima is a premiere place to live, work, and play.
- We have a paperless record system and an advanced electronic health record.
- We are proud of our city.
- Diagnoses and advises veterans of clinical problem discovered during an examination.
- The tour of duty will be from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday at some sites, and other sites have a compressed schedule with some Saturday hours and extended weekday hours.
- Practice evidence based medicine without the hassles of high malpractice premiums and associated overhead costs!
- We have state of the art equipment!
- Typical work week is 40 hours, Monday-Friday schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.