Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you would be interested in exploring a practice in the VHA.
- We have a model of practice that is futuristic!
- Diagnoses and advises veterans of clinical problem discovered during an examination.
- Physicians earn 26 of paid annual leave (vacation) starting their first year and may accumulate up to 86 days.
- We have state of the art equipment!
- After savoring just one of the local premium wines, visitors will understand why the area has been rightfully called the "Heart of Washington Wine Country.
- The duties will consist entirely of delivering care in an outpatient clinic.
- The Walla Walla VA Medical Center Primary service area has a radius of approximately 42,000 square mile area in seven counties in southeastern Washington, four counties in northeastern Oregon and four counties in western Idaho, with an estimated veteran population of 65,000.
- Typical work week is 40 hours, Monday-Friday schedule.
- The Tri-Cities (Richland, Kennewick & Pasco), is a growing metropolitan area in southeast Washington where 300 sun filled days offer visitors a year round outdoor paradise.
- Tele-health technology is utilized to support the patient's access to care.
- Each Pact team has additional assistance from dedicated pharmacy, social work, and mental health care staff.
- The incumbent will perform all of the services required in primary care practice and rating exams.
- Operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Yakima & Richland, Washington, Lewiston, Idaho and La Grande, Oregon.
- Visitors can also cheer on one of the three professional sports teams.
- Prefer candidate be board certified or board eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Our physicians enjoy a competitive salary that is determined by a Physician Compensation Panel based on Qualifications, Education and Commensurate with Experience.
- " Tri-Cities, Washington boasts more than 200 wineries within a 50-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world,.
- You must be a United States citizen and hold an unrestricted medical license from any state, territory or commonwealth of the United States.
- The tour of duty will be from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday at some sites, and other sites have a compressed schedule with some Saturday hours and extended weekday hours.
- Practice evidence based medicine without the hassles of high malpractice premiums and associated overhead costs!
- The VHA offers an attractive comprehensive Federal Benefits Package that includes: full malpractice, life insurance, health (portable for life after 5 years), thrift savings plan (401K) with employer matching, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System which has a Defined Benefit Plan "Pension" vested after 5 years, CME, an unmatched work/life balance, and much more!
- Also earn 15 days of sick leave each year (unlimited accumulation) and in addition enjoy 10 federal holidays with pay each year.
- The Walla Walla VA Medical Center Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc), Richland, WA, is currently seeking a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our staff.
- A Relocation/Recruitment Incentive may be authorized.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Participation in the VA Education and Debt Reduction Program (Edrp) may be available for Physicians with student loan balances.
- Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities-one reason it's among of the most popular spots for Washington vacations.
- We practice the Pact model of care, otherwise known as the Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers.
- Fully integrated state of the art Integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) network with centralized patient registration and billing.
- The area's ten beautiful golf courses challenge the most experienced players, but can be enjoyed by beginners as well.
- Each primary care team consists of a provider, one RN, one LPN, and one clerical associate.
- Panel size is approximately a paperless record system and an advanced electronic health record.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.