Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Yakima) is for an outpatient clinic.
- You will enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, crystal-clear lakes, and rivers.
- You will also be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries.
- We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- A group of our committed care providers set up our very first clinic in a small house made out of plywood and built by volunteers.
- In being part of our organization, your team-based approach champions alliance.
- White Pass and Snoqualmie pass are within an hour and a half drive for avid skiers and snow boarders.
- We believe that the fundamental components of quality care reside in ourselves.
- The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and universities.
- You will build strong collegial relationships.
- Our comprehensive health care services include 23 clinics between Washington and Oregon.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- Working with us means living in the alluring Pacific Northwest.
- We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home dedicated to providing high quality and comprehensive care.
- Would you be willing to become a member of an organization that valiantly supports patient care?
- If you want to make a difference in the health of a community and have the passion to work with underserved patient populations that need quality care, we urge you to inquire more of who we are, what we have to offer, and who we are looking for.
- At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we are family.
- Washington State is also known for its wineries and well-versed vintners.
- You will make a difference in a community that needs quality care.
- In several of our clinics, we compliment medical and dental services with registered dietitians, WIC services, mental health services and community health services.
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- Here you will find health care professionals with a sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
- We will guide you through the process of eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
- You are willing to take.
- We offer you an impressive and generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has come a long way.
- We have grown into a Joint Commission-accredited community/migrant health center and we are the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- With our continued growth, we have a new clinic opening in Yakima, WA in the Spring of 2019**.
- You will engage with a minimum of 20 patients per day.
- Consider joining a phenomenal team of providers who have the same ideals and goals for patients.
- In 1973, healthcare for underserved patient populations in our area was nearly non-existent.
- If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- You are committed to working with underserved patient populations.
- Your resiliency to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial not only to patients but to your care team.
- We strive to deliver quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
- 30k hiring and relocation bonus.
- We are devoted to providing the highest quality care for everyone.
- 221k for Family Medicine Physicians.
- Our mission celebrates diversity.
- You will practice a full spectrum of family medicine.
- We are in search of (2) Family Medicine Physicians without Obstetrics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.