Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Yakima) is for an outpatient clinic.
- You will build strong collegial relationships.
- The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and universities.
- Would you be willing to become a member of an organization that valiantly supports patient care?
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- We strive to deliver quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- You will also be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries.
- You are committed to working with underserved patient populations.
- We have grown into a Joint Commission-accredited community/migrant health center and we are the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest.
- Consider joining a phenomenal team of providers who have the same ideals and goals for patients.
- We offer you an impressive and generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We are devoted to providing the highest quality care for everyone.
- Our comprehensive health care services include 23 clinics between Washington and Oregon.
- If you want to make a difference in the health of a community and have the passion to work with underserved patient populations that need quality care, we urge you to inquire more of who we are, what we have to offer, and who we are looking for.
- Here you will find health care professionals with a sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
- We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- With our continued growth, we have a new clinic opening in Yakima, WA in the Spring of 2019**.
- We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home dedicated to providing high quality and comprehensive care.
- 30k hiring and relocation bonus.
- Washington State is also known for its wineries and well-versed vintners.
- You are willing to take.
- Working with us means living in the alluring Pacific Northwest.
- White Pass and Snoqualmie pass are within an hour and a half drive for avid skiers and snow boarders.
- You will practice a full spectrum of family medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- In 1973, healthcare for underserved patient populations in our area was nearly non-existent.
- We will guide you through the process of eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
- You will enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, crystal-clear lakes, and rivers.
- At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we are family.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has come a long way.
- In being part of our organization, your team-based approach champions alliance.
- We are in search of (2) Family Medicine Physicians without Obstetrics.
- Our mission celebrates diversity.
- You will engage with a minimum of 20 patients per day.
- We believe that the fundamental components of quality care reside in ourselves.
- If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for.
- A group of our committed care providers set up our very first clinic in a small house made out of plywood and built by volunteers.
- Your resiliency to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial not only to patients but to your care team.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- 221k for Family Medicine Physicians.
- In several of our clinics, we compliment medical and dental services with registered dietitians, WIC services, mental health services and community health services.
- You will make a difference in a community that needs quality care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.