Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Commencement bonus.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
- Rockwood Clinic is a progressive, physician-managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic.
- Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
- Since our founding more than a century ago, we've grown to become Washington State's largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital in the Spokane, WA area.
- Join a group of providers who work together across specialty lines in a collegial atmosphere.
- We are the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral center.
- Established in 1930, we've grown to over ertise in over 35 specialty areas and services in 50 locations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spokane, WA.
- Up to $100,000 in loan repayment assistance.
- Rockwood Clinic is seeking a family medicine physician to join their busy, well established and expanding practice at their South Valley location.
- Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year.
- This full spectrum, outpatient based practice has full support of an established hospitalist program.
- Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking.
- The clinic is located within premier, growing neighborhoods in the Spokane Valley.
- MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer.
- Support provided by the Rockwood Clinic Board comprised of physician leaders.
- Relocation assistance.
- MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future". Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare's values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam.
- CME expenses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.