Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- 100% outpatient with light 1:7 phone - only.
- Salem, Oregon
One of Oregon's few remaining independently owned and operated hospitals is seeking a talented and quality-driven primary care physician to join an existing practice.
- For more opportunities..
- Employed position with up to $275,000 in earnings with base compensation starting at $250,000.
- Favorable payor mix - 70% Commercial, 30% Medicare/Medicaid.
- No inpatient.
- 100% Outpatient - $275,000 Earnings Potential.
- FP 265800.
- No state sales taxes and low property taxes with affordable housing with a median price of only $240,000.
- International airport access in Salem, Portland, and Eugene.
- This position offers an excellent quality of life, a top-notch patient panel, and very competitive earnings.
- Comprehensive benefits and incentives including signing bonus, relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity.
- Enjoy all four seasons in a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and lows of only 33 degrees.
- Find a fascinating mix of life in this state capital which offers cultural diversity and urban amenities in an area where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- 4-days of clinical work with 1 day of protected administrative time.
- Excellent schools both parochial and public school - 19:1 student to teacher ratio.
- 401k with 3% employer contribution annually With no state sales tax and low property taxes, the greater Salem area offers an affordable living with access to some of the states most-coveted natural wonders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.