Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Find a fascinating mix of life in this state capital which offers cultural diversity and urban amenities in an area where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity.
- Excellent schools both parochial and public school - 19:1 student to teacher ratio.
- 401k with 3% employer contribution annually With no state sales tax and low property taxes, the greater Salem area offers an affordable living with access to some of the states most-coveted natural wonders.
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters.
- Salem, Oregon
One of Oregon's few remaining independently owned and operated hospitals is seeking a talented and quality-driven primary care physician to join an existing practice.
- This position offers an excellent quality of life, a top-notch patient panel, and very competitive earnings.
- No inpatient.
- International airport access in Salem, Portland, and Eugene.
- 100% outpatient with light 1:7 phone - only.
- Comprehensive benefits and incentives including signing bonus, relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice insurance with tail.
- No state sales taxes and low property taxes with affordable housing with a median price of only $240,000.
- Favorable payor mix - 70% Commercial, 30% Medicare/Medicaid.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- For more opportunities..
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- 100% Outpatient - $275,000 Earnings Potential.
- FP 265800.
- 4-days of clinical work with 1 day of protected administrative time.
- Enjoy all four seasons in a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and lows of only 33 degrees.
- Employed position with up to $275,000 in earnings with base compensation starting at $250,000.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago