Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position with up to $275,000 in earnings with base compensation starting at $250,000.
- Salem, Oregon
One of Oregon's few remaining independently owned and operated hospitals is seeking a talented and quality-driven primary care physician to join an existing practice.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters.
- International airport access in Salem, Portland, and Eugene.
- 4-days of clinical work with 1 day of protected administrative time.
- No state sales taxes and low property taxes with affordable housing with a median price of only $240,000.
- Enjoy all four seasons in a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and lows of only 33 degrees.
- This position offers an excellent quality of life, a top-notch patient panel, and very competitive earnings.
- Excellent schools both parochial and public school - 19:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Comprehensive benefits and incentives including signing bonus, relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice insurance with tail.
- 100% Outpatient - $275,000 Earnings Potential.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- 100% outpatient with light 1:7 phone - only.
- FP 265800.
- Favorable payor mix - 70% Commercial, 30% Medicare/Medicaid.
- For more opportunities..
- No inpatient.
- 401k with 3% employer contribution annually With no state sales tax and low property taxes, the greater Salem area offers an affordable living with access to some of the states most-coveted natural wonders.
- Find a fascinating mix of life in this state capital which offers cultural diversity and urban amenities in an area where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.