Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roundup) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enjoy three-day weekends when not on weekend.
- Easy Access to World Class Skiing at Big Sky and Bridger Bowl.
- Roundup is conveniently located less than one hour north of Billings, Montana.
- The picturesque community of Roundup is located in a valley near the Bull Mountains.
- Low Volume ER - Average 3-4 patients per 24-hour period.
- Beautifully wooded landscapes, rolling hills, year-round recreation and outdoor concerts.
- Hospital Offers - ER Services, medical, surgical, swing beds and hospice.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Roundup, MT.
- 10-12 Patient Visits per Day in the Clinic.
- Provide Hospitalist Duties One week per month.
- Integrated health care organization physician clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Practice your ideal Family Medicine position with a three-member group in Roundup, Montana.
- Excellent School Facilities and educational system.
- Excellent Compensation with Relocation, Signing Bonus and Loan Repayment.
- Low cost of living and home prices.
- Guaranteed Compensation with signing bonus plus state and Federal Loan Forgiveness options.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.