Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roundup) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The picturesque community of Roundup is located in a valley near the Bull Mountains.
- Excellent School Facilities and educational system.
- Practice your ideal Family Medicine position with a three-member group in Roundup, Montana.
- Integrated health care organization physician clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Beautifully wooded landscapes, rolling hills, year-round recreation and outdoor concerts.
- Enjoy three-day weekends when not on weekend.
- Provide Hospitalist Duties One week per month.
- Excellent Compensation with Relocation, Signing Bonus and Loan Repayment.
- 10-12 Patient Visits per Day in the Clinic.
- Roundup is conveniently located less than one hour north of Billings, Montana.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Low cost of living and home prices.
- Guaranteed Compensation with signing bonus plus state and Federal Loan Forgiveness options.
- Hospital Offers - ER Services, medical, surgical, swing beds and hospice.
- Low Volume ER - Average 3-4 patients per 24-hour period.
- Easy Access to World Class Skiing at Big Sky and Bridger Bowl.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Roundup, MT.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.