Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roundup) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Provide Hospitalist Duties One week per month.
- Integrated health care organization physician clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital.
- The picturesque community of Roundup is located in a valley near the Bull Mountains.
- Practice your ideal Family Medicine position with a three-member group in Roundup, Montana.
- 10-12 Patient Visits per Day in the Clinic.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Excellent School Facilities and educational system.
- Enjoy three-day weekends when not on weekend.
- Easy Access to World Class Skiing at Big Sky and Bridger Bowl.
- Excellent Compensation with Relocation, Signing Bonus and Loan Repayment.
- Hospital Offers - ER Services, medical, surgical, swing beds and hospice.
- Low Volume ER - Average 3-4 patients per 24-hour period.
- Roundup is conveniently located less than one hour north of Billings, Montana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Roundup, MT.
- Low cost of living and home prices.
- Guaranteed Compensation with signing bonus plus state and Federal Loan Forgiveness options.
- Beautifully wooded landscapes, rolling hills, year-round recreation and outdoor concerts.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago