Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roundup) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Guaranteed Compensation with signing bonus plus state and Federal Loan Forgiveness options.
- Roundup is conveniently located less than one hour north of Billings, Montana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Roundup, MT.
- 10-12 Patient Visits per Day in the Clinic.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Provide Hospitalist Duties One week per month.
- Integrated health care organization physician clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Easy Access to World Class Skiing at Big Sky and Bridger Bowl.
- Excellent School Facilities and educational system.
- The picturesque community of Roundup is located in a valley near the Bull Mountains.
- Hospital Offers - ER Services, medical, surgical, swing beds and hospice.
- Low cost of living and home prices.
- Enjoy three-day weekends when not on weekend.
- Excellent Compensation with Relocation, Signing Bonus and Loan Repayment.
- Low Volume ER - Average 3-4 patients per 24-hour period.
- Practice your ideal Family Medicine position with a three-member group in Roundup, Montana.
- Beautifully wooded landscapes, rolling hills, year-round recreation and outdoor concerts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.