Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Participates in Clinical Quality Management Program.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as assigned.
- Maintains complete, timely and legible medical records in our Epic Health Record System.
- Graduation from an accredited United States medical school and accredited family or pediatric/internal medicine residency program.
- Our Everett Clinic Family Physician, is a team leader who is responsible for the setting of standards for quality and productivity of comprehensive medical care provided to Molina HealthCare patients.
- Possesses the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with patients, co-workers, clients, members, providers and other customers.
- Supervises and directs Advanced Practice Professionals (NP/PA) and Medical Assistants.
- Preferred Managed Care Experience.
- Meets or exceeds productivity goals in regard to patient visits.
- Unrestricted DEA license.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, willing to abide by company policies and procedures, maintain regular attendance based upon schedule.
- Unrestricted Washington State Medical License.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Second language fluency a plus!
- Complies with Hipaa and maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Board certified in primary care (family medicine or pediatrics/internal medicine) or board eligible (only if physicians has matriculated from residency in the last six (6 months) and board exam is scheduled.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Washington.
- Minimum two (2) years, preferred three (3) to five (5) years' experience as a clinical physician (MD or DO).
- Everett Clinic, South Everett, WA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago