Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established patient panel- be busy immediately!
- Student Loan Repayment and Stipend through Training.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity - Montana.
- Guaranteed student loan repayment + stipend through training.
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses, full benefits, vacation/CME time + CME allowance, and malpractice.
- Provide quality patient care by averaging 15 patients per clinic day.
- You will be working alongside five other well-respected primary care physicians who pride themselves on providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
- Step into a well-established primary care clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years.
- Employed position offering $260,000 starting base salary.
- Over $30 million invested- renovated outpatient pavilion, cancer center with TomoTherapy and nursing home.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana.
- 260,000 Starting Base Salary + Flexible Schedule.
- 100% outpatient position with NO.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago