Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine Physician Opportunity - "Big Sky Country" Montana.
- Full Comprehensive Employee Benefits with Guaranteed Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- To make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Be part of a well-respected and well-established practice with over 50 years of deep seeded roots in this beautiful community.
- The groups utilize the help of advanced level practitioners in the clinic and for.
- As a Family Medicine Physician, join a team of like-minded primary care providers all with the same mission as you.
- H1-B and J1 Visa applicants are encouraged.
- Outpatient opportunity with minimal inpatient rounding on admitted patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montana, MT.
- Full comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME with a CME reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, negotiable relocation assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Monday-Friday clinic hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM averaging about 15 patients a day.
- Employed Model, $250,000 Starting Base Comp, and a $75,000 Sign-On Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago