Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seattle) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century.
- 100% Outpatient Position - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week.
- You will be joining a well-established, growing organization that has won numerous local and national awards all while maintaining excellent patient satisfaction.
- Seattle, WA - Family Medicine Physician.
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance.
- 300,000 Income Potential.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000.
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of over 60 family practitioners.
- Do you want to be a part of a premier, physician-led organization that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Puget Sound area?
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.