Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seattle) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage.
- You will be joining a well-established, growing organization that has won numerous local and national awards all while maintaining excellent patient satisfaction.
- 100% Outpatient Position - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week.
- 300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Do you want to be a part of a premier, physician-led organization that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Puget Sound area?
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of over 60 family practitioners.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000.
- 300,000 Income Potential.
- Seattle, WA - Family Medicine Physician.
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century.
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.