Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seattle) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 300,000+ Earnings Potential.
- We also seek a compassionate and patient-centric physician to one of the region's top physician-led organizations as they seek to expand their primary care services in Snohomish and King Counties.
- Would you be interested in joining one of the regions' top physician-led multispecialty groups?
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage.
- 300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- Family Medicine - No State Income Tax.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Seattle, WA.
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century.
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists.
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance.
- We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties.
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.