Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seattle) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We also seek a compassionate and patient-centric physician to one of the region's top physician-led organizations as they seek to expand their primary care services in Snohomish and King Counties.
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century.
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Would you be interested in joining one of the regions' top physician-led multispecialty groups?
- 300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- Family Medicine - No State Income Tax.
- We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties.
- 300,000+ Earnings Potential.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000.
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance.
- Seattle, WA.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.