Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seattle) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Seattle, WA.
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000.
- Would you be interested in joining one of the regions' top physician-led multispecialty groups?
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage.
- 300,000+ Earnings Potential.
- Family Medicine - No State Income Tax.
- We also seek a compassionate and patient-centric physician to one of the region's top physician-led organizations as they seek to expand their primary care services in Snohomish and King Counties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties.
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century.
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists.
- 300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago