Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Conrad) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Conrad, MT.
- Conrad has a city population of 2,700 and a county population of 6,500 boasting blue skies over 300 days per year.
- Only back up.
- Established nursing staff.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00.
- Pondera Medical Center in Conrad, Montana is seeking a full time Family Practice Physician to join a team of 2 physicians (1 FT, 1 PT) a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant.
- Laboratory Services.
- Additionally, the city of Great Falls is located just 45 minutes from Conrad and includes an international airport with direct flights to MSP, SLC, SEA ORD, PHX, and LAS.
- 200+ employees.
- Opportunity to follow extended care patients (typically 1 day per month).
- Full time outpatient opportunity.
- Additionally, Conrad is just 1 hour from Glacier National Park and 40 minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front and Bob Marshall Wilderness areas.
- This is a perfect opportunity to live in a beautiful state well known for its four seasons and incredible access to the outdoors.
- Approximately 10 days per month, negotiable.
- 4 weeks PTO, 1 week CME with generous annual CME stipend.
- Conrad offers a friendly and safe place to raise a family in the Rocky Mountain West, with Class B schools and great sports opportunities for children.
- 5 days per week preferred, 4 days negotiable.
- 64 slice CT, mobile MRI, mobile Mammography, Ultrasound.
- Opportunity for loan repayment - Hpsa Score of 14.
- DME / Home Health.
- Full service therapy including PT, OT and Speech.
- Malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision insurances, 403b match, work/life balance, and more!
- Respiratory Services.
- Outdoor activities in the community include camping, hiking, horseback riding, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
- Competitive salary.
- Full time PA-Cs staff ER with access to Tele-ER services when needed.
- Sleep Lab.
- 20 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago