Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Conrad) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Opportunity to follow extended care patients (typically 1 day per month).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Conrad, MT.
- Full time outpatient opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Only back up.
- Sleep Lab.
- 64 slice CT, mobile MRI, mobile Mammography, Ultrasound.
- 4 weeks PTO, 1 week CME with generous annual CME stipend.
- Full time PA-Cs staff ER with access to Tele-ER services when needed.
- Opportunity for loan repayment - Hpsa Score of 14.
- Full service therapy including PT, OT and Speech.
- Additionally, the city of Great Falls is located just 45 minutes from Conrad and includes an international airport with direct flights to MSP, SLC, SEA ORD, PHX, and LAS.
- 5 days per week preferred, 4 days negotiable.
- Laboratory Services.
- Approximately 10 days per month, negotiable.
- Malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision insurances, 403b match, work/life balance, and more!
- Respiratory Services.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00.
- 20 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Conrad offers a friendly and safe place to raise a family in the Rocky Mountain West, with Class B schools and great sports opportunities for children.
- Conrad has a city population of 2,700 and a county population of 6,500 boasting blue skies over 300 days per year.
- Additionally, Conrad is just 1 hour from Glacier National Park and 40 minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front and Bob Marshall Wilderness areas.
- DME / Home Health.
- This is a perfect opportunity to live in a beautiful state well known for its four seasons and incredible access to the outdoors.
- Established nursing staff.
- Pondera Medical Center in Conrad, Montana is seeking a full time Family Practice Physician to join a team of 2 physicians (1 FT, 1 PT) a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant.
- 200+ employees.
- Outdoor activities in the community include camping, hiking, horseback riding, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.