Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Conrad) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Sleep Lab.
- 4 weeks PTO, 1 week CME with generous annual CME stipend.
- 20 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Outdoor activities in the community include camping, hiking, horseback riding, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
- Approximately 10 days per month, negotiable.
- 200+ employees.
- Full time outpatient opportunity.
- Full time PA-Cs staff ER with access to Tele-ER services when needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for loan repayment - Hpsa Score of 14.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Conrad, MT.
- Conrad offers a friendly and safe place to raise a family in the Rocky Mountain West, with Class B schools and great sports opportunities for children.
- Additionally, the city of Great Falls is located just 45 minutes from Conrad and includes an international airport with direct flights to MSP, SLC, SEA ORD, PHX, and LAS.
- 5 days per week preferred, 4 days negotiable.
- DME / Home Health.
- Malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision insurances, 403b match, work/life balance, and more!
- Established nursing staff.
- Laboratory Services.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00.
- Pondera Medical Center in Conrad, Montana is seeking a full time Family Practice Physician to join a team of 2 physicians (1 FT, 1 PT) a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant.
- Full service therapy including PT, OT and Speech.
- This is a perfect opportunity to live in a beautiful state well known for its four seasons and incredible access to the outdoors.
- Opportunity to follow extended care patients (typically 1 day per month).
- Only back up.
- 64 slice CT, mobile MRI, mobile Mammography, Ultrasound.
- Conrad has a city population of 2,700 and a county population of 6,500 boasting blue skies over 300 days per year.
- Respiratory Services.
- Additionally, Conrad is just 1 hour from Glacier National Park and 40 minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front and Bob Marshall Wilderness areas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.