Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy the autonomy of running your own business without the administrative headaches.
- Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Current providers are seeing 18 patients a day, and less than 8 percent are Medicaid.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Regional Airport Access, Plus snow skiing, hunting, camping, hiking and mountain biking, all in your backyard
Please reference: FP 7335.
- Work toward partnership.
- 3% match for 401k and 100% benefits paid for physician.
- Documented, sustainable income potential exceeds $250,000 annually.
- Join an established practice currently turning away 20 new patients a week.
- Oregon's Hidden Gem.
- Pacific Northwest Outpatient Only Family Medicine.
- Annual festivals include: Top 5 National Rodeo, Grammy Award Winning Musical Acts, Fishing Derby and BIG Game hunting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago