Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Maintains required trainings.
- Primary JOB.
- Oversees and participate equally with the other Practice Physicians and other qualified Physicians approved in providing.
- This position proactively identifies opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource use.
- This person is also responsible for building effective relationships with referring physicians to ensure excellent follow-up regarding patient consults and to build an improved culture of collaboration among specialists, primary care physicians, nurses, and other staff to meet the needs of patients.
- 8 Holidays and 2-3 Weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Provider will cooperate with the other physicians located at the Practice in providing for operation of the Practice.
- 401K Retirement Match up to 3%.
- Organization, integration, and continuing education.
- Incentive Plan.
- Federal, state, local, or otherwise), and current standards of medical practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Raymond, WA.
- CME Expenses and Dues.
- Provider shall complete in a timely manner the medical and other required records for all of Provider's patients.
- Relocation $5,000.
- Insurance Coverage for Provider and Dependents.
- Coordinates good working relationships between the providers, among the front and back office, the medical clinic and dental clinic, the medical clinic and mental health personnel, and the medical clinic personnel and the administration.
- This position provides clinical expertise within the medical team to improve patient care throughout our health center.
- Communicates effectively when acting as a representative of the center.
- Great Starting Salary $195,000+ Depending on Experience.
- Builds effective relationships with referral sources and physician consultants.
- Student Loan Repay.
- Render professional services within the scope of Provider's training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (i.
- Direction and coordination of diagnostic and evaluative activities, treatment services, and care of patients.
- The physician at the clinic works with the Medical Director in the development of standards, policies, and procedures for clinical practice in the health center.
- And implementation of Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Physicians are responsible for providing team based care.
- This is an immediate full-time outpatient opening for a BC/BE Physician with experience in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Provider shall devote full-time exclusive efforts to the practice of medicine as an employee of our health center.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attends conferences and seminars appropriate to the needs of the health center, both for networking and for informational needs.
- Provider will strive to improve patient care and the family experience.
- We are looking for a Family Medicine / Primary Care Physician at our out-patient community health clinic in Raymond, Washington.
- Join our growing community health group in this beautiful and peaceful coastal community!
- This position plays an active role in team based care via Patient Centered Medical Home and other quality initiatives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.