Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Primary JOB.
- Builds effective relationships with referral sources and physician consultants.
- This is an immediate full-time outpatient opening for a BC/BE Physician with experience in Family or Internal Medicine.
- This person is also responsible for building effective relationships with referring physicians to ensure excellent follow-up regarding patient consults and to build an improved culture of collaboration among specialists, primary care physicians, nurses, and other staff to meet the needs of patients.
- Direction and coordination of diagnostic and evaluative activities, treatment services, and care of patients.
- 401K Retirement Match up to 3%.
- Student Loan Repay.
- Attends conferences and seminars appropriate to the needs of the health center, both for networking and for informational needs.
- This position provides clinical expertise within the medical team to improve patient care throughout our health center.
- Maintains required trainings.
- Communicates effectively when acting as a representative of the center.
- Provider shall devote full-time exclusive efforts to the practice of medicine as an employee of our health center.
- We are looking for a Family Medicine / Primary Care Physician at our out-patient community health clinic in Raymond, Washington.
- Coordinates good working relationships between the providers, among the front and back office, the medical clinic and dental clinic, the medical clinic and mental health personnel, and the medical clinic personnel and the administration.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position plays an active role in team based care via Patient Centered Medical Home and other quality initiatives.
- Organization, integration, and continuing education.
- Physicians are responsible for providing team based care.
- 8 Holidays and 2-3 Weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Render professional services within the scope of Provider's training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (i.
- This position proactively identifies opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource use.
- Provider shall complete in a timely manner the medical and other required records for all of Provider's patients.
- Federal, state, local, or otherwise), and current standards of medical practice.
- Insurance Coverage for Provider and Dependents.
- Join our growing community health group in this beautiful and peaceful coastal community!
- Provider will strive to improve patient care and the family experience.
- Incentive Plan.
- CME Expenses and Dues.
- The physician at the clinic works with the Medical Director in the development of standards, policies, and procedures for clinical practice in the health center.
- Oversees and participate equally with the other Practice Physicians and other qualified Physicians approved in providing.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Raymond, WA.
- Relocation $5,000.
- Provider will cooperate with the other physicians located at the Practice in providing for operation of the Practice.
- Great Starting Salary $195,000+ Depending on Experience.
- And implementation of Federal and State laws and regulations.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago