Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- And implementation of Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Raymond, WA.
- This position proactively identifies opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource use.
- Provider will cooperate with the other physicians located at the Practice in providing for operation of the Practice.
- Provider shall complete in a timely manner the medical and other required records for all of Provider's patients.
- Primary JOB.
- Join our growing community health group in this beautiful and peaceful coastal community!
- Render professional services within the scope of Provider's training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (i.
- CME Expenses and Dues.
- This is an immediate full-time outpatient opening for a BC/BE Physician with experience in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Oversees and participate equally with the other Practice Physicians and other qualified Physicians approved in providing.
- Relocation $5,000.
- Provider will strive to improve patient care and the family experience.
- Great Starting Salary $195,000+ Depending on Experience.
- Insurance Coverage for Provider and Dependents.
- Student Loan Repay.
- 8 Holidays and 2-3 Weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Direction and coordination of diagnostic and evaluative activities, treatment services, and care of patients.
- This position plays an active role in team based care via Patient Centered Medical Home and other quality initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organization, integration, and continuing education.
- Coordinates good working relationships between the providers, among the front and back office, the medical clinic and dental clinic, the medical clinic and mental health personnel, and the medical clinic personnel and the administration.
- This person is also responsible for building effective relationships with referring physicians to ensure excellent follow-up regarding patient consults and to build an improved culture of collaboration among specialists, primary care physicians, nurses, and other staff to meet the needs of patients.
- We are looking for a Family Medicine / Primary Care Physician at our out-patient community health clinic in Raymond, Washington.
- This position provides clinical expertise within the medical team to improve patient care throughout our health center.
- Maintains required trainings.
- Attends conferences and seminars appropriate to the needs of the health center, both for networking and for informational needs.
- Physicians are responsible for providing team based care.
- Builds effective relationships with referral sources and physician consultants.
- Provider shall devote full-time exclusive efforts to the practice of medicine as an employee of our health center.
- The physician at the clinic works with the Medical Director in the development of standards, policies, and procedures for clinical practice in the health center.
- Federal, state, local, or otherwise), and current standards of medical practice.
- Communicates effectively when acting as a representative of the center.
- Incentive Plan.
- 401K Retirement Match up to 3%.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.