Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Harrison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are pleased to announce full time openings for physicians and board eligible physicians of Internal Medicine/Family Practice specializations in Billings, Ft.
- Salary: Open.
- Ability to work well with staff of VA facilities.
- Licensed in one of the 50 United States.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Job Type: Contract.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with other providers in practice.
- Excellent clinical knowledge.
- DEA licensed.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Harrison, and Missoula, Montana.
- Ability to provide a range of primary care services for acute care medical inpatient facility, emergency department and community living centers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Harrison, MT.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago