Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kennewick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With over 300 sunny days a year, we are home to endless recreational opportunities including water sports, hunting, fishing, and golfing.
- Interaction with residents and medical students.
- Salary guarantee and comprehensive benefits package.
- The District operates two hospitals to accommodate the area's fast-growing population: Trios Women's and Children's Hospital at its downtown Kennewick location and Trios Southridge Hospital, a state-of-the-art hospital, which opened July 15, 2014.
- Known as "The Heart of Washington Wine Country", the Tri-Cities region is situated at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers in southeastern Washington with more than 160 wineries within a one-hour drive.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Lifestyle in the Tri-Cities.
- We are a thriving suburban community with easy access to major metropolitan areas of the Pacific Northwest, including Seattle, Spokane, and Portland.
- Trios Health is searching for a full-time board certified family medicine physician to join our expanding medical group to serve the communities of Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland (known as the Tri-Cities) and surrounding area.
- Relocation assistance.
- Established hospitalist program to assist with admissions and inpatient management.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kennewick, WA.
- Trios Health is the Kennewick Public Hospital District's system of care serving the greater Tri-Cities.
- About Trios Health.
- Trios Medical Group, comprised of nearly 100 employed physicians and providers, serves as the core of a growing medical staff network of 300+ providers throughout the Tri-Cities and includes practices and services at nine Care Centers and four Urgent Care Centers.
- Outpatient practice with sub-specialty support.
- Productivity incentive opportunities.
- Excellent education systems, affordable housing, cultural arts and entertainment, and a variety of outdoor activities all combine to make the Tri-Cities a rich, vibrant community.
- Residency core faculty positions available, but not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago