Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richland, WA.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in sunny southeast Washington.
- At least three years of experience preferred, but will consider less.
- Prior teaching / precepting experience highly preferred.
- Full-scope Family Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Join Kadlec Regional Medical Center's Family Medicine Residency program and care for patients, precept residents and participate in occasional social rounding with residents.
- Richland, Washington - Seeking a Family Medicine physician (MD or DO) interested in teaching.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago