Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Richland, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to act as program director for a Family Medicine residency program.
- Competitive compensation.
- Three to five years of faculty experience and/or leadership experience preferred.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland, located in the heart of sunny southeast Washington.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richland, WA.
- Join a dynamic group of dedicated faculty members at Kadlec Regional Medical Center's growing residency program where you'll receive excellent support from our administration.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Full-time position.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago