Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Washington.
- Join the dedicated and compassionate team of providers at Providence Medical Group's Chehalis clinic, a very patient-focused practice with behavioral health and lab onsite, where you'll have opportunities to teach with our Rural Track Residency program and you'll enjoy the support of an integrated health system while practicing in a tightly-knit community.
- Ideal candidate will be independent, team-oriented, forward thinking and progressive with a strong interest in rural medicine (clinic has an Hpsa score of 15).
- Experience all that the Northwest has to offer from scenic western Washington, where you'll be close enough to enjoy many suburban communities while getting to know the charming town of Chehalis.
- One to three years of experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome.
- Full-time position.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Chehalis, Washington - Seeking an outstanding Family Medicine physician.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago