Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least five years of experience as a nursing home medical director required.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking an exemplary physician to serve as Geriatric Medicine Medical Director focusing on post-acute care.
- Competitive compensation.
- The team's goals include improving patient care and family satisfaction, reduction of costs, and the decrease of unnecessary hospital readmissions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Geriatric fellowship preferred.
- The medical director partners with our director of operations to oversee the coordination and transition of care among our skilled nursing facilities while collaborating with an exceptional team of providers.
- Join Swedish Medical Group's Residential Care Team (RCT) which focuses on the transition of care from acute care in a hospital setting to rehabilitation care in a skilled nursing facility.
- Join us and enjoy a rewarding professional life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest's premier city, Seattle.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago