Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lacey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are growing at Pacific Medical Centers and have a new, state-of-the-art clinic in Lacey, an Olympia suburb.
- We are looking for an additional provider to join our Primary Care team in the Fall or Winter of 2017.
- Olympia, Washington -- Seeking dynamic BC/BE Family Medicine physicians.
- We are looking for providers who yearn for the days of meaningful face-to-face interactions.
- Join us continue to grow!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lacey, WA.
- Our personalized, patient-centric system empowers patients to partner with providers in their care.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We are looking for providers who want more than just a job.
- Successful candidate will have strong clinical judgment, a commitment to self-development and a focus on high quality patient care.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- We want physicians to thrive in their practice and find a community at work.
- PacMed physicians will not only have access to local providers in the community, but access to PacMed board-certified specialists.
- PacMed has exclusive and unique contracts in the area responsible for the growth of our patient base.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago