Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Spokane) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine Residency Spokane was established in 1972 as a flagship Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with the University Of Washington School Of Medicine.
- Duties would capitalize on your talent and passion in the following capacities:
* Direct and indirect supervisor and instruction of resident physicians in the Sthc, hospital services and obstetrical services.
- We collaborate strongly with the Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residencies in a patient centered medical home model at the Spokane Teaching Health Clinic (Sthc).
- Our sponsoring institutions are a consortium between Washington State University, Empire Health Foundation and Providence Health & Services.
- Home to the first OB Fellowship in the country and an Acgme accredited Sports Medicine Fellowship, we educate 10 core residents and two rural track residents a year in our brand new state of the art teaching health clinic.
- Abbreviated direct patient care, osteopathic manipulative therapy skills favored but not required
- Spokane, Washington - Family Medicine Residency Spokane seeks a full-time or part-time, flexible or full scope B/C Family Medicine physician for a faculty position with immediate availability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spokane, WA.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago