Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Loan Repayment Programs.
- Family Medicine Opportunity in the southern end of the Puget Sound.
- Must have a special interest in Behavioral Health.
- Job Number JO-1711-3262.
- Full Benefits - Medical (97% employer-paid), Dental (100% employer-paid), Vision.
- Income & Benefits.
- Work closely with Psychiatrists to help bridge the gap between mental and physical health.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care services.
- Truly make an impact on your community while enjoying a high quality of life near Tacoma, WA.
- A group dedicated to healthcare excellence is seeking a Family Medicine Physician, who has a special interest in Behavioral Health, to practice with their exceptional team of healthcare providers.
- Competitive Salary.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Attractive community located near of Tacoma, WA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago