Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our hospital is a100-bed, Level III Trauma, modern facility with state of the art equipment and Joint Commission Accreditation.
- Butte is listed on the National Registry of Historic Districts.
- Being rict's national significance relates to its long history of copper production as well as to its role in the development of the labor union movement in the United States.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Butte, MT.
- We have less than 10% for Medicaid as well as Self-Pay.
- Our community has public and private school systems - both are award winning!
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Productivity Bonus, CME Assistance, Excellent family Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Retirement, more.
- Our local population is just over 35,000, with our service area reaching over 90,000 Montanans.
- There are multiple extra-curricular and cultural activities available for the whole family.
- We offer a fair and competitive compensation package.
- Butte is nestled on the Western side of the Rocky Mountains in Southwest Montana.
- St. James Healthcare is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join our stellar Medical Staff of over 30 specialties including a hospitalist group.
- Board Certification is required by our medical staff, so if you sign before coming out of training you would be considered eligible with the intent to become certified within 2 years post training.
- We are at the crossroads of Interstate 90 (Seattle to New York) and Interstate 15 (Canada to Mexico) Our area features excellent skiing, sports fishing, sports hunting, hiking & mountain bike trail systems, and truly majestic scenery.
- As the source of nearly one-third of the entire world's copper in the early 1900s, Butte's mines provided one of the metals that were critical to American industrialization.
- Our top payor is private insurance, with Medicare being a close second.
- We currently have one opening which features a unique opportunity type.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.