Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We currently have one opening which features a unique opportunity type.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Butte, MT.
- Our community has public and private school systems - both are award winning!
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Productivity Bonus, CME Assistance, Excellent family Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Retirement, more.
- There are multiple extra-curricular and cultural activities available for the whole family.
- Butte is listed on the National Registry of Historic Districts.
- Our hospital is a100-bed, Level III Trauma, modern facility with state of the art equipment and Joint Commission Accreditation.
- Being rict's national significance relates to its long history of copper production as well as to its role in the development of the labor union movement in the United States.
- We offer a fair and competitive compensation package.
- St. James Healthcare is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join our stellar Medical Staff of over 30 specialties including a hospitalist group.
- We are at the crossroads of Interstate 90 (Seattle to New York) and Interstate 15 (Canada to Mexico) Our area features excellent skiing, sports fishing, sports hunting, hiking & mountain bike trail systems, and truly majestic scenery.
- Butte is nestled on the Western side of the Rocky Mountains in Southwest Montana.
- Board Certification is required by our medical staff, so if you sign before coming out of training you would be considered eligible with the intent to become certified within 2 years post training.
- Our top payor is private insurance, with Medicare being a close second.
- Our local population is just over 35,000, with our service area reaching over 90,000 Montanans.
- As the source of nearly one-third of the entire world's copper in the early 1900s, Butte's mines provided one of the metals that were critical to American industrialization.
- We have less than 10% for Medicaid as well as Self-Pay.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago