Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our top payor is private insurance, with Medicare being a close second.
- Being rict's national significance relates to its long history of copper production as well as to its role in the development of the labor union movement in the United States.
- We offer a fair and competitive compensation package.
- We have less than 10% for Medicaid as well as Self-Pay.
- Our community has public and private school systems - both are award winning!
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Productivity Bonus, CME Assistance, Excellent family Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Retirement, more.
- Butte is nestled on the Western side of the Rocky Mountains in Southwest Montana.
- Butte is listed on the National Registry of Historic Districts.
- Our local population is just over 35,000, with our service area reaching over 90,000 Montanans.
- Our hospital is a100-bed, Level III Trauma, modern facility with state of the art equipment and Joint Commission Accreditation.
- As the source of nearly one-third of the entire world's copper in the early 1900s, Butte's mines provided one of the metals that were critical to American industrialization.
- St. James Healthcare is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join our stellar Medical Staff of over 30 specialties including a hospitalist group.
- We currently have one opening which features a unique opportunity type.
- We are at the crossroads of Interstate 90 (Seattle to New York) and Interstate 15 (Canada to Mexico) Our area features excellent skiing, sports fishing, sports hunting, hiking & mountain bike trail systems, and truly majestic scenery.
- There are multiple extra-curricular and cultural activities available for the whole family.
- Board Certification is required by our medical staff, so if you sign before coming out of training you would be considered eligible with the intent to become certified within 2 years post training.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Butte, MT.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.