Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Big Sky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- So send.
- The town square has ice rink, climbing wall and lots great youth activities and camps.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- For Emergency Medicine physicians, some inpatient experience is mandatory and a willingness to do some training, or have prior experience in primary care medicine.
- Primary care clinic.
- Emergency Department coverage would be evening and weekend coverage.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We are currently hiring a physicians to provide clinic and emergency department staffing for a brand new state of the art hospital and clinic.
- Physical therapy services.
- The position but it would be a combination of Emergency Department and Clinic coverage.
- Big Sky, Montana.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Services.
- Required Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Big Sky, Montana is known for its world-renowned for the Biggest Skiing in America, and Lone Mountain Nordic Skiing during the winter months, Big Sky is also the Biggest Summer in America.
- The physician does not have to stay in the hospital as long as they can respond within 20 minutes.
- Big Sky also has some incredible restaurants, live music, a beautiful golf course, but there is something for the entire family too.
- Now hiring Board Certified/ Board Eligible Physicians preferably in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine at least 7 years of experience- the more the better.
- The schedule is 7 nights in a 28 day cycle, and approx.
- Hospital pays for DEA, MT License, Montana Medical Legal Panel and Malpractice Insurance.
- Big Sky Medical Center Opportunity.
- The Clinic component would be 4 days a week, 32 patient hours.
- Relocation up to 10K and a sign-on bonus available.
- Heli-stop for air ambulance.
- The School district is home to 225 students in grades K-12.
- Integrated pharmacy with extended retail pharmacy.
- Diagnostic imaging center with general radiology, CT scanner, ultrasound, and mobile MRI.
- Four-bed inpatient unit (can increase to 8 beds).
- Physician will admit and care for low acuity inpatients as well, so hospital experience is necessary.
- Lore the extensive multi-use trail systems that stretch from Ophir School to the east, all the way past Moonlight's Base Area to the west, with just as much spread from north to south these trails are perfect for clocking miles on a bike or hiking shoes.
- Physician must be willing to work alone most of the time in the ER.
- The position is about 60/40 between ER and primary care/ urgent care clinic.
- From Blue Ribbon trout streams, hiking trails for all abilities, adventure zip lines, world class white water rafting, and backcountry mountain bike trails, it can all be found in Big Sky.
- Estimated volume about 2600 pts.
- One week off every 4.
- And, if staying around is not enough, we have an international airport with direct flights to 14+ major United States cities.
- Laboratory services.
- School system includes great programs like Capstone projects and internships, gifted and talented programs, the national honor society, and a ski pass to Big Sky Resort.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Big Sky, MT.
- Procedural service.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago