Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The providers are actively engaged in teaching and provide care using the medical home model, creating a friendly and stimulating atmosphere for providers, staff and patients.
- A number of our clinics have already achieved Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa) and we are seeking recognition for our remaining clinics.
- This highlights the unique and comprehensive care delivery that we have in place to serve the needs of our patients, including behavioral health, care management, lab and radiology, and a fully integrated electronic medical record.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics is a network of primary and urgent care clinics that offer exceptional career opportunities.
- Through our affiliation with the world-class University of Washington School of Medicine and the top ranked primary care training program in the United States, our employees have the distinct advantage to provide our patients with an exceptionally high level of innovative care.
- The Uwnc Northgate clinic is also a training site for the UW Family Medicine Residency program.
- The Uwnc Northgate clinic offers a complete spectrum of primary care services and is committed to improving the health of the public.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago