Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Puyallup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our providers thrive in their practice and find fellowship in the workplace.
- Puyallup, Washington - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- As a provider, you will enjoy access to same day specialty consults and behavioral health services, resulting in the highest patient satisfaction scores across all ten PacMed clinics.
- We're looking for providers who yearn for the days of meaningful face-to-face interactions and who will enjoy the growing, family-focused community of Puyallup.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Full-time, 4 days per week (0 FTE), position.
- Competitive compensation.
- PacMed seeks providers who want more than just a job.
- Flexible schedule.
- A minimum of one year of experience required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Puyallup, WA.
- Join our expanding family medicine practice at Pacific Medical Centers' Puyallup clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago